Join us on Thursday 14th November for our seminar with ATSpace.
Sound Insulation Testing & Certification Services for Part E Document E – Building Regulations 2010
- Sound testing on site - party walls, floors, sample testing, acoustic conditions in schools and places of learning, reverberation in common internals parts of buildings.
- Understanding the types of tests and why they exist
- Understanding the method and requirements of testing
- Explanation of when sound testing should be completed within build stages and the benefits of acoustic design – residential, commercial and for public places of learning
- How to prepare for sound testing
- Building to Robust Details standards and sample testing
- Common failure areas arising from sound testing
- How to remedy failure areas arising from sound testing
Of course, our networking breakfast will take place in The Chamber lobby before the seminar at 8.30am. So get there early to enjoy bacon and sausage rolls or continental if you prefer!
Welwyn Garden City
Dates for your diary 2019
Offsite Construction Solutions
Structural Insulated Panels
Air pressure & vent testing
Passive Fire Prevention
To keep up to date with
our events, sign-up to
our emails here
sign me up