3.30- 5pm Wednesday 23rd June
Our major projects surveyor Les Ryder C.Build E MCABE takes us through an in-depth look at SUDS.
Plus we’ll be joined by Herts & Beds Constructing Excellence Club with Alison Nicholl, Head of Constructing Excellence (CE), and national members of CE talking about their core values, visions, and challenges as the club re-energises during 2021.
- Suds introduction
- Present Guidance and Legislation.
- Mimic pre-development (natural) drainage
- Basic Hydrology and concept design.
- Conveyance, Infiltration, and Evaporation of Water
- Storage of water restriction to final outfall
- Quality, amenity, and biodiversity
- Suds Techniques and case studies.
Q&A & close
To watch our previous webinars see our CPD Library