HBC is looking forward to leading the building compliance process on the refurbishment and extension to Hertford Theatre.
The centre is set to include:
- Three bespoke cinema screens allowing screenings of newly released films
- Increased seating in the auditorium with the introduction of a circle level
- A new studio auditorium seating 150 people
- A relaxing and open public plaza-style foyer
- Uncovering the 12th-century motte at the back of the theatre which people can reach directly from The Wash, via a new boardwalk, creating an exciting link between the theatre, Castle Grounds, and the castle
- An improved riverside café-bar for both theatre visitors and people enjoying the park
- Improved access to all areas of the building so that artists can better reach the stage, backstage, and the dressing rooms.